Remarketing shows ads to people who’ve visited your website or used your mobile app, this is what remarketing is. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
Why remarketing is good for your business
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising.
- Access to people when they’re likely to buy: You can reach people who’ve interacted with your business. You can advertise to them when they’re searching, visiting other websites, and using other mobile apps.
- Lists focused on your advertising: Create remarketing lists for specific cases. For example, a list targeted to people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
- Help customers find you: Show ads to previous visitors who are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
How to do remarketing with Google Ads
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Customer list remarketing: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.